- 0.75 acres
- First Floor Offices
- Ground Floor Warehouse
- Industrial Estate Location
• New 5 year lease just signed by long term tenant Essilor.
• Essilor occupy the surrounding units including owning next door.
• Large rear car park which provides the majority of Essilors car parking.
• Car park could potentially offer a development opportunity in the future.
Thornbury is approximately 15 miles north of Bristol City Centre and approximately 1.3 miles away from the A38 and 5 miles by road north of Junction 14 of the M5 which in turn connects to the M4. As a result of Thornbury’s proximity to good transport links there is easy access to Bristol, the Midlands, the South East and the South West.
The property is situated on the established Thornbury Industrial Estate which is within a mile of Thornbury town centre.
The premises are in a trade counter orientated location with occupiers including Kwik Fit, Bathrooms 365, Thornbury Self Drive Hire and Travis Perkins.
The property comprises a modern industrial unit totalling 9,520 sq ft (884.43 sqm). It was constructed during the late 1970s.
The current specification includes:
▪ Steel portal frame construction
▪ Brickwork/profile metal clad elevations
▪ 16 ft 8 in (5.1m) eaves height
▪ Extensive parking facilities to the rear
The property is held under a long leasehold interest from South Gloucestershire Council. The term is for 125 years from 25th December 1975, subject to 14 yearly rent reviews with the current ground rent being £23,000 per annum.
£90,300 per annum.
We are seeking offers in excess of £845,000 (nine hundred thousand pounds) which shows a gross yield of approximately 7.5%.